Badly lehjon k saye m bdalti nahi mohabatain
hathon m hath rahen to lakeren mil he jati hain
Please note that Islamic dates are based on moon citings. Therefore we can never estimate the exact days schedule upfront. We only can speculate and below is that speculation. I have collected then here for your reference.
|Year||First day of Ramadan||Last day of Ramadan|
|2019||6 May||6 June|
|2020||24 April||23 May|
|2021||13 April||12 May|
|2022||03 April||02 May|
|2023||23 March||23 April|
|2024||11 March||09 April|
|2025||01 March||30 March|
|2026||18 February||19 March|
|2027||8 February||09 March|
|2028||28 January||26 February|
|2029||16 January||14 February|
|2030||06 January||04 February|
|2031||26 December||24 January|
|2032||15 December||14 January|
|2033||04 December||02 January|
Hi everyone, in this blog post, I will try to explain FileZilla FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client, its usages and its features. After reading this you will be able to add, upload or update files on your website file storage with FTP client.
Filezilla client is widely popular and have some great features that you require the most to manage your files inventory. You can upload files to your web server easily, smoothly and efficiently with FileZilla FTP client software. Lets go further in to this blog post, and do basic installation of this client before understanding its features.
- First step is to download the FileZilla Client from it’s official website. Please follow the link https://wiki.filezilla-project.org/ (Download the “FileZilla Client” installer version) to download. Always download from trusted websites to avoid viruses etc.
- Now run the installer exe file to install Filezilla FTP client on Windows OS.
- Accept the user agreement after reading it (if asked for).
- Set if you wanted to allow all users on this computer to run this program or for your own use only.
- In the next, step choosing components may vary by users choice. I would go with default options and will also mark the desktop icon check-box. (so that it creates a desktop icon as well for me, convenient! 🙂 )
- Then you will need to select install location, keep it default as well.
- The next setup process will ask for start menu placement customization. Keep it default as well.
- After the last step, software installation process should start and it will install and add a desktop icon for you to start filezilla FTP client software.
Now that we have installed the filezilla client to our windows machine. Let’s move on to start using it. The setup may be changed in the latest releases. Here is the screenshot of the UI I am using right now.
- Run FileZilla by double clicking FileZilla icon from desktop.
- Now, you will need account details for your web server FTP account. You will need “Hostname” for the web access. Usually this is your main website address. You will also need “Username” and “Password” for the FTP account. The credentials data is provided by host when you create an account with them. You may add details above as like in the below screenshot.
- If your account details are correct, you will see list of your files and folders saved in your web server in the 5th panel (see picture above).
- To upload files you can simply use 4th panel. Navigate to the file which you wanted to upload and double click the file to upload. You may also upload several files at once.
- To download file from web server to your computer, simply navigate to file in 5th panel and double click the file to download.
- You may see status of your file upload or download through the 6th panel.
- The 3rd panel is simply log of commands that you are issuing. Actually it’s quite handy as it will let you know if there is an issue and also which command caused the issue.
I think now you know what is a FTP client and how to install it and use it to upload or download files from your web server. At this moment, lets look at Filezilla FTP client features to better understand what it can do for web developers in general.
- It allows file transfer between web server and your PC.
- It is fast and reliable. Easy to use, lightweight.
- It can save unlimited sites account in site manager to quickly access them later.
- Features a pause and resume system while transfer is in process. Handy in case you want to stop process for any reason.
As you know web development is my field and I will be sharing a lot of information related to that. If you love web design like me and/or just starting up, subscribe to my blog for plenty of such blog posts in the future.
Hi there, as I promised, I will be sharing my knowledge of the field with you all. Usually I find less time but I try my best to give some time to blogging each day. If one of you became successful due to my sharings I will be glad to know. Do let me know if you find my tutorials helpful.
Today we will talk about how you can build your very first HTML page with help of your computer (I mean your brain 😉 ), PC and a software installed on your PC. Software (that we will use in this tutorial) comes by default with Windows installation. Though I will share tutorial on how you can use a professional software.
To prepare for this tutorial we will need Personal Computer (laptop or desktop as you may find easy), Windows Simple Notepad, a chair and a desk if you like. Yes this is all that you need to build your first HTML page. Ah, but one more important thing that you need is the “passion to learn HTML”. Without this passion you might not accomplish that you want to.
- Turn on your computer. It can be laptop or desktop if your choice.. Nothing extra ordinary required here. Normal system will work.
- Next step is to open Notepad application. It comes by default in every flavor of Windows operating system. To open, you can search for this application in Start Menu.
- Once opened, we need to start typing some code below and later save it as a HTML file. Don’t worry much about the code at this point in time. I will explain each part of it later in this tutorial.
<html> <head> <title>My first HTML page</title> </head> <body> <p>Ahmed Habib</p> </body> </html>
- Now we need to save this file with .html extension. .html is the extension that makes this page work as an HTML page. Without this the page will be a text file and will show the source code above instead. Select File > “Save as” in the Notepad menu. Name the file “index.html” and set the encoding to UTF-8 (which is the preferred encoding for HTML files).
- Now you can simply open the HTML page you just built by double clicking the file from where you saved it. If prompted you should select your favorite browser that you use to access websites.
- You will notice that the page displays my name “Ahmed Habib” on the screen. Here you can play with the file change name where my name is and refresh the browser page to update the content. No need to close browser page to update you may update directly.
I’d explain the above code a bit here. The first line starts the HTML page. The second line starts the head in an HTML page. Yes that’s right HTML page also has a head and it works almost same as human brain. 3rd line sets the title of the page. You may play with this text too. Next line simply ends the head. Body is also part of HTML page and our most of the code reside in this block. later lines end the body and html page that we started above. Please comment if you required my to elaborate more.
There are many different tags that we can use to style our HTML page. There comes CSS to color our HTML page as well. For this tutorial we only wanted to create our very first page that only printed our name. We will do wonders in the future tutorials.